This is the thinking you need to do. Start by reading the news, and perusing your social media feed. If you don’t have one, borrow someone else’s.
- If Trump wins, what happens?
- If Trump loses, what happens?
- If they delay the elections because …, what happens?
- If they DON’T delay the elections despite …, what happens?
- If they use mail in ballots, what happens?
- If they don’t use mail in ballots, what happens?
I haven’t come up with a mental scenario yet where there isn’t a strong likelihood of humans acting like toddlers. Dangerous toddlers.
Take appropriate action. If you haven’t, which is unlikely for the readers I get here. But I’ll rest a little easier tonight if I write this. So.
Buy some darn beans and rice. Worst case? You eat a bit more soup this winter and the food bank gets a nice donation come March.